Features : - There are total 10 pieces burrs in various shapes that you can use for multiple purposes.
- 3mm round shank would fit many electric powered or pneumatic powered tools.
- Could cut cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, marble, jade, bone, etc.
- Widely used for carving, shaping and for the removal of sharp edges or corners, burrs and excess material.
Shank Diameter: 3mm
Processing Hardness: 85HRA (Greater than or equal to)
- This is a set of 10 pieces rotary burs in various shapes for multiple purposes, and it can be used to cut cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, marble, jade, bone, etc.
- This file bit is mainly used for the carving and milling of softer wood. Hardwood processing effect is relatively poor, such as walnut, Bodhi root, etc. try not to use.
Note : - Rotary file in pneumatic or electric tools, the speed is generally 1000~3700R/min, must clamp the tool firmly.
Package Weight : 30 G / 1.06 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 60*25*10 MM / 2.36*0.98*0.39 Inches