- CLKis capable of communicating with vehicles which adopt following protocols:
- ISO 9141
- ISO 11898(aka. CAN)
- ISO 14230(aka. KWP2000)
- ISO 15765(aka. CAN)
- SAE J1939
- CLKis able to detect and interpret these protocols automatically.
- It also provides support for high speed communications and a low power sleep mode.
- It use AT commands to communicate with a host device.
- There are plenty of software packages available, which are fully compatible withCLK. Some of them have pretty useful features, such as engine running parameters monitoring, DTC reading and clearing, MPG meter, etc.
- You can even write your own software on a specified hardware platform , because the AT commands are fully documented and very well explained.
- CLKis measuring only 2.7 x 1.25x 0.9 inches, and it comes attached with a 6 ft OBDII cable for easy installation.
- It also comes included with a power switch built-in to prevent the need for having to constantly disconnect your unit from the OBDII port.
- It is compatible with 1996 and later vehicles. Connecting touch is made by WIFI connection in adHoc mode.
- With proper software installed in the host device, you may have following parameters read out from your vehicle:
- Vehicle Speed
- Fuel Consumption
- Engine Coolant Temp
- Fuel Pressure
- Calculated Engine Load
- Throttle Position
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Air Intake Temp
- Timing Advance
- Mass Air Flow
- Fuel Level
- Barometric Pressure
- Fuel Trim
Range: 50 ft (Line of sight)
Power Consumption: 0.75 Watts (With Power Switch)
Wifi Standard: 802.11a/b/g
Operating Temperature: -15 to 100 Deg Celsius
Plastic: Automotive Grade
Package Weight : 50 G / 1.76 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 100*60*30 MM / 3.94*2.36*1.18 Inches