- CLKis able to detect and interpret these protocols automatically.
- It also provides support for high speed communications and a low power sleep mode. It use AT commands to communicate with a host device.
- There are plenty of software packages available, which are fully compatible withCLK. Some of them have pretty useful features, such as engine running parameters monitoring, DTC reading and clearing, MPG meter, etc.
- You can even write your own software on a specified hardware platform if you, because the AT commands are fully documented and very well explained.
- CLKis measuring only 2.7 x 1.25x 0.9 inches, and it comes attached with a 6 ft OBDII cable for easy installation.
-It also comes included with a power switch built-in to prevent the need for having to constantly disconnect your unit from the OBDII port.
- It is compatible with 1996 and later vehicles. Connecting to your touch is made by WIFI connection in adHoc mode.
Range: 50 ft (Line of sight)
Power Consumption: 0.75 Watts (With Power Switch)
Wifi Standard: 802.11a/b/g
Operating Temperature: -15 to 100 Deg Celsius
Plastic: Automotive Grade
Package Weight : 85 G / 3.00 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 120*70*40 MM / 4.72*2.76*1.57 Inches
Retail Packaging: Yes, General Box
1x EML327 V1.5 OBD2 Wifi V 1.5 Auto Diagnostic Scanner