- 20 Pin Sockets Oil Service Reset Tool.
- Plug the Device into the 20 pin diagnostic socket of the car located in the engine compartment.
- Turn ignition key to enable the board electronic but do not turn on the motor.
- Press the button for the operation you want to perform and keep it pressed.
- The LED of the chosen operation will be on.
- Keep the button pressed.
- Reset is done when the LED is turning off itself.
- Release button.
- On some dashboards there is needed to make a inspection reset before a oil reset.
Cable Length: Approx.30 CM
Material Type: ABS
Item Type: Car Diagnostic Cables and Connectors
Package Weight : 120 G / 4.23 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 100*50*20 MM / 3.94*1.97*0.79 Inches