Function: Cutting, adjusting, used for metalworking auto repair and machinery where metric threads are specified, assemble furniture.
- M3 x 0.5
- M4 x 0.7
- M5 x 0.8
- M6 x 1.0
- M7 x 1.0
- M8 x 1.25
- M10 x 1.50
- M12 x 1.75
- Made of durable rust resistant and heat resistant industrial grade No.45 bearing steel, which can make smooth thread cuts with less friction.
- This combination caron steel set helps you work with damaged nuts, bolts and threads.
- Tapered coarse and fine taps and dies start threading more easily and smoothly, and prevent hyper threading.
- This alloy steel tap and die set helps you create threads or repair damaged threads on most metals like aluminum, iron, brass, copper and so on.
- This kit comes with a full range of most popular metric taps & dies with M3 x 0.5~M12 x 0.75, plus adjustable wrenches and a storage case.
Product Weight : 690 G / 24.34 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 235*104*22 MM / 9.25*4.09*0.87 Inches
Package Weight : 690 G / 24.34 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 235*104*22 MM / 9.25*4.09*0.87 Inches