Features : - 21 inch DIY ukulele, enjoy the fun of handwork, you can stained or painted what you want.
- Children and parents work together, excellent parents child campaign.
- Made of basswood, one of the commonly wood materials.
- Simple and fun to assemble and instal, perfect gift.
- A real musical instrument., the perfect tone.
- Glue the ukulele with wood glue and connect the neck and box together.
- Draw out the fingerboard position, paste the wood glue to the fingerboard and ukulele neck.
- Draw out the bridge position and paste the wood glue to the bridge and ukulele body.
- Install screws and sound points.
- Glue the upper pillow to the neck with strong adhesive.
- Fasten the ukulele strings.
- Install the string and side string to the head of the ukulele.
- Basswood Box x 1
- Basswood Neck x 1
- Plastic Fingerboard x 1
- Plastic Bridge Nut x 2
- Knob Screw Nut x 4
- Plastic Bridge x 1
- Nylon String x 4
- Tuning Pegs x 4
- Knob Screw x 8
- Bridge Screw x 2
- Pigment x 6
- Brush x 1
- Screwdriver x 1
Product Weight : 540 G / 19.05 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 540*175*55 MM / 21.26*6.89*2.17 Inches
Package Weight : 550 G / 19.40 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 312*215*80 MM / 12.28*8.46*3.15 Inches