- 21 inch DIY ukulele, enjoy the fun of handwork, you can stained or painted what you want.
- Children and parents work together, excellent parents child campaign.
- High-end configuration, the perfect tone.
- Simple and fun to build, perfect gift.
- Step 1: Glue the ukulele with wood glue and connect the neck and box together.
- Step 2: Draw out the fingerboard position, paste the wood glue to the fingerboard and ukulele neck.
- Step 3: Painting.
- Step 4: Draw out the bridge position and paste the wood glue to the bridge and ukelele body.
- Step 5: Install screws and sound points.
- Step 6: Glue the upper pillow to the neck with strong adhesive.
- Step 7: Fasten the ukulele strings.
- Step 8: Install the string and side string to the head of the ukulele.
- Basswood Box x 1
- Basswood Neck x 1
- Plastic Fingerboard x 1
- Plastic Bridge Nut x 2
- Knob Screw Nut x 4
- Plastic Bridge x 1
- Nylon String x 4
- Tuning Pegs x 4
- Knob Screw x 8
- Bridge Screw x 2
Package Weight : 516 G / 18.20 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 300*200*70 MM / 11.81*7.87*2.76 Inches