- Clean the parts to be joined.
- Clean soldering iron tip and tin all faces of tip with a coating of solder.
- Head parts (not solder )to be joined.
- Apply flux core solder to heated parts, not soldering tip ,and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
- When the soldering iron is plugged in for the first time, there comes out a smoke from the tip end. The smoke stops in a smoke while and a smoke never comes out again.
- Use soldering stand and other aids to avoid bur fingers.
- Don't pulled the soldering and other aids to avoid burnt fingers.
- After finish the longer life tip face.
- Don't file the long life tip face and Don't apply too much solder unnecessarily.
- Soldering tool is great for lead-free soldering semiconductors.
- Long lasting ceramic type heater.
- Adjustable temperature controlled soldering irons: 200-450 Celcius (there is a knob wheel on the Electronic Soldering Gun for temperature adjust)
- Ideal for hobbies, kits, radios, and electronics work.
- Iron plated tip and stainless steel construction offer longer life.
Product Weight : 87 G / 3.07 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 200*120*28 MM / 7.87*4.72*1.10 Inches
Package Weight : 87 G / 3.07 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 200*120*30 MM / 7.87*4.72*1.18 Inches