Features : - Perfect replacement or horn installation.
- Durable water and corrosion resistant Zinc Plated Steel Housing.
- Includes Two Disc Horns. (High 400Hz and Low Tone 335Hz)
- Designed for Cars, Trucks, RV, Motorcycles, UTV and ATV.
- Works with standard +12 Volt D.C. Electrical Systems.
Output Frequency: High Tone 400Hz and Low Tone 335Hz
Output: 110dB +/-5dB
Operating Current: 3A /Each 6A /Pair
Dimensions: 124MM Diameter / 70MM Depth
Common Trouble Shooting Of Car Horn:
1. If the horn is sometimes loud or sometimes not, the contact inside the horn switch is usually not good, and some are problems of the horn itself.
2. The scratchy sound is mostly due to the poor contact of plug, especially each contact around the steering wheel, which is easily worn due to frequent use.
3. No noise at all. First, check the fuse to see if it fuses, then pull the horn plug, and use a multimeter to measure whether there is electricity when the horn switch is pressed. If there is no electricity, check the horn harness and relay. If there is electricity, it is a problem of the horn itself. At this time, you can also try to adjust the adjusting nut on the horn to see if it can sound. If it still doesn't sound, you need to replace the horn.
Note : - Please Check Dimensions to Design Fitment.
- Depends on Application, Extra Wiring Harness might be Required for Installation.
Product Weight : 761 G / 26.84 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 120*120*135 MM / 4.72*4.72*5.31 Inches
Package Weight : 761 G / 26.84 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 120*120*135 MM / 4.72*4.72*5.31 Inches