- Built-in Fans & Ballasts , No Other Fans & Ballasts Required.
- Built-In Cooling Fans, Smart Efficient Cooling System Fast Heat Dissipation.
- High Aluminum heat dissipation ensures the secure temperature range.
- Low Power Consumption than Halogen bulb, Energy Saving.
- Low Voltage Protection, High Precision Constant Current driver Chip.
- White light source, easy to accept by the human eye and will not feel tired.
- Frosted heat sink is designed to disperse heat and cooling paint makes the effect of heat dissipation better.
- High thermal conductivity high precision anode grey lamp body, imported aircraft grade aluminum with precision machining, aluminum PCB and Plastic, high intensity heat resistance lens hood.
- Stronger ability of anti explosion, shakeproof, high temperature resistant, high pressure resistant.
Automotive LED Headlamps Advantages
- LED lights than traditional halogen energy, more power.
- Xenon lamp brightness and proximity, but the LED lights light up without delay, to enhance road safety. Instant start no strong currents impact, effectively protecting the car comes with a battery , improving battery life of more than 30%.
- Fast cooling, the appearance of the most advanced design , thermal structure ingenious and reasonable.Less warranty, power driver with wide voltage constant current mode , the car can respond to a variety of voltage instability, the effective protection of normal use Led efficient and simple structure . Fewer Components damaged, repair the probability is very low, compared with HID ballast repair lower than 80%.
- Heating temperature is low, protect the car. Xenon working. temperature up to 800 ° -1000 °, the main reason for the car ignition .
- LED car headlights simple structure, fewer parts than xenon lamps, significantly lower than the xenon lamp failure rates.
- Automotive LED headlamps color temperature balancing. The Xenon bulbs in the same color to clear, about 6000K.
- As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
- Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
- Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
- Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
- Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
- Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
- Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.
Package Weight : 132 G / 4.66 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 55*95*110 MM / 2.17*3.74*4.33 Inches