- Cooling, lubricating and blowing out the iron layer can be completed at one time during the processing.
- It can increase processing speed, save processing time and cost, and reduce tool wear.
- It is helpful to ensure the processing-quality and the best use effect of cutting tools.
- Processing alloys or superhard materials can also achieve a smooth and high-precision surface.
- Increasing the sealing method can avoid internal leakage and prolong the service life.
- The micro-nozzle is mainly suitable for occasions requiring a small amount, such as an engraving machine. Because many engraving machines are used for spraying alcohol, the amount of liquid required does not need to be large, and the price of alcohol is also very expensive.
Steps of Operation:
- Insert the liquid tube.
- Insert the air tube.
- Put the filter into liquid.
- Open the air sourceBy using two valve toadjust inlet air/liquidflow rate toget suitableoutlet mist andimpulsive force.
- Clean liquid must be used.
- Do not use corrosive liquids.
Package Weight : 215 G / 7.58 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 175*140*30 MM / 6.89*5.51*1.18 Inches