Uses: Welding and repair of electronic products and household appliances.
- High-purity lead-tin alloy with a neat, attractive, shiny surface.
- Tin thread is loaded in a pen-barrel bottle, which is compact, portable, easy to accept and carry, and has strong practicability.
- Using advanced flux formulation, less spatter, less smoke, no poisonous gas, fresh smell, environmental protection and less smoke during welding.
- Containing flux, solder joint is firm and stable, good wettability and expansion ability, effective deoxidizing film ability, slow down the oxidation of solder joint and keep the solder joint bright.
- Soldering automatic alignment does not tangle, does not block the catheter.
- Scope of application: electronic appliances, instrumentation, home appliances, welding components.
- 1. In order to obtain good welding effect, the welded parts must be weldable. The welded metal surface should be kept clean and suitable lead-free soldering head should be used.
- 2. After opening the flame iron switch, it can be welded only when the flame iron temperature rises to the required operating temperature.
- 3. The operator's head should be 20 cm away from the welding pad.
- 4. When soldering iron is not in use, tin should be coated on the flame iron and the power switch should be turned off.
- 5. The working area should be equipped with suitable air purifiers.
Package Weight : 18 G / 0.63 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 10*10*10 MM / 0.39*0.39*0.39 Inches