1. Clean the parts to be joined.
2. Clean soldering iron tip and tin all faces of tip with a coating of solder.
3. Heat parts to be joined.
4. Apply flux core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
1. When the soldering iron is plugged in for the first time, there comes out a smoke from the tip end. The smoke stops in a smoke while and a smoke never comes out again.
2. Use soldering stand and other aids to avoid bur fingers.
3. Don't pulled the soldering and other aids to avoid burnt fingers.
- Professional soldering tool kit, best for lead-free soldering semiconductors.
- Adjustable temperature controlled soldering irons: 200-450 Celsius (there is a knob wheel on the electronic soldering gun for temperature adjust).
- Ideal for hobbies, DIY, welding and electronics work.
- Iron plated tips and stainless steel construction offer longer life.
Package Weight : 195 G / 6.88 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 240*110*40 MM / 9.45*4.33*1.57 Inches