Material Type: Black Diecast Aluminum profile, PC lens, Metal side bracket
Whether with Lens: Included
- Durable design, waterproof and long lifespan.
- Easy to install and simple operation.
- 12 Pcs high intensity LED chips, make sure farther visibility.
- Designed for use in mine vehicle advanced lighting technology, can be used in shock or harsh environment.
- High power LED chip advanced anti glare for car headlights, running lights at night, visibility and higher security.
- High power LED, low energy consumption, oversized heat sink ensure the light bar will not be damaged by overheating in continuous high intensity work environment.
- Wide applications, can be used as indoor and outdoor work light, such as off road light and construction site light, as well as suitable for truck, ATV, boat light, garden, backyard light.
Why Choose the 7D Lens?
- Dual row LED light bar with Cross DRL.
- Innovative Optic reflector tech and light guide tech integrated seamlessly.
- Oversized grooved heat sink fins extends cooling surface for quick cooling.
- IP67 rated water and dust seal, full die-cast profile doubling as heat sink.
- Removable flood beam masks allow you get flood beam pattern without buying another one.
- Intense chips from World leading LED brand,will lead a offroad lighting/driving light trend.
- Deep reflective interior focuses more effective light and halo lens throw softer light on road evenly.
- White illuminated cross is a great sign for your team to know your location when drive in complex terrains.
- Off-Road Vehicles: ATVs, SUV, UTV, truck, Fork lift, trains, boat, bus, and tanks
- Engineering Vehicles: Excavator, dozer, road roller, bulldozer, crane and mining truck etc.
- Main vehicles: Fire engine, police cars, rescue vehicle, communication vehicle, military command vehicle etc.
Package Weight : 680 G / 23.99 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 175*113*103 MM / 6.89*4.45*4.06 Inches
Retail Packaging: Yes, General Box
The Close Looker:
Please be patient! Because of detailed picture presentations, it will take more time to open the website. If the images do not show up, please right click and choose "Show Picture" to show the pictures more rapidly.