Working Current: The Maximum Value When Connecting a Meter
Measuring Range: 0-9000RPM
Red Line: 200A (when the ignition switch is closed) 0.2 mA (when the ignition switch is turned off)
White Line: 0.5mA
- Racing look enhance the characteristic to your car.
- LED super bright display.
- Comes with installation manual.
- The button on the lens can switch the color of light you want.
Wiring Harness Connection Instructions:
- Red Line: Connect the positive pole of the power supply (+12V)
- Orange Line: ING (when the ignition switch is on, connect 12V)
- White Line: ILM line, backlight (+12V)
- Black Line: Ground (connected to the negative pole of the power supply)
The front cover of the instrument is used:
- Red triangles can be used as limit markers, such as speed limits, not warning indicators.
- To move the position of the red triangle, remove the front cover once, then adjust its position and reinstall it.
Instrument bracket installation:
- Open the box and remove the double-sided tape and attach it to the bottom of the stand.
- Insert the projection of the mounting bracket into the meter cup and attach the mounting bracket to the meter cup using the bolts, nuts and washers included in the kit.
- Attach 1~2 pieces of double-sided tape to the aluminum case and connect it to the meter as a buffer.
- Pass the meter wires through the meter cup holes and connect them to the meter.
- Place the meter in the meter cup and make sure the cord is not caught in the middle.
- Attach double-sided tape to the back of the mounting bracket and bend the mounting bracket to fit the location you want to install.
Package Weight : 316 G / 11.15 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 120*78*178 MM / 4.72*3.07*7.01 Inches
Retail Packaging: Yes, Colored Box
The Close Looker:
Please be patient! Because of detailed picture presentations, it will take more time to open the website. If the images do not show up, please right click and choose "Show Picture" to show the pictures more rapidly.