Processing Hardness:85HRA(Greater than or equal to)
Head Diameter: 2.8mm, 3mm, 6.2mm, 7.8mm
- These burrs are made of high speed steel for high hardness and high abrasion resistance.
- There are total 6 pieces burrs in various shapes that you can use for multiple purposes.
- 3mm round shank would fit many electric powered or pneumatic powered tools.
- This product is mainly used for the carving and milling of softer wood. Hardwood processing effect is relatively poor, such as walnut, Bodhi root, etc. try not to use.
- Widely used for carving, shaping and for the removal of sharp edges or corners, burrs and excess material.
- Rotary file in pneumatic or electric tools, the speed is generally 1000~3700R/min, must clamp the tool firmly.
Package Weight : 18 G / 0.63 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 60*20*10 MM / 2.36*0.79*0.39 Inches