- Cleaning the parts to be welded.
- Clean the tip, and make the tip of the face all coated with solder.
- Heating (not welding) will be connected together parts.
- The solder will be applied to the heated parts rather than the tip until the solder melt and free flow.
- Began to use a short time when the smoke is normal.
- The use of solder to prevent any part of the parts were burned.
- Prohibit high temperature pull out the tip.
- After the natural cooling.
- Professional Soldering Tool is great for lead-free soldering semiconductors.
- Adjustable temperature controlled soldering irons: 200-450 ° C (There is a knob wheel on the Electronic Soldering Gun for temperature adjust).
- Ideal for hobbies, kits, radios, and electronics work.
- Iron plated tip and stainless steel construction offer longer steel construction offer longer life.
Product Weight : 270 G / 9.52 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 300*90*60 MM / 11.81*3.54*2.36 Inches
Package Weight : 275 G / 9.70 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 300*80*60 MM / 11.81*3.15*2.36 Inches