1. Electrical parameter measurement function (voltage, current, active power, energy)
2. Overload alarm function (over power alarm threshold, backlight and power flashing to alarm).
3. Power alarm threshold preset function (can set power alarm threshold).
4. The reset function of energy key.
5. Store data when power off.
6. Large screen LCD (display voltage, current, active power, energy at the same time)
7. Backlight function.
1. Power: test range: 0~4.5kW
within 1KW, the display format is 0.0~999.9W;
1KW and above, the display format is 1000~4500W.
2.Energy: test range: 0~9999kWh
Within 10KWh, the display format is 0~9999Wh;
10kWh and above, the display format is 10~9999kWh.
3.Voltage: test range: 80~260V
Display format: 80~260V
4.Current: test range: 0~20A
Display format: 0.00~20.00
1. This module is suitable for indoor, please do not use outdoor.
2. Applied load should not exceed the rated power.
3. Wiring order can’t be wrong.
4. It can't be used in some circuit such as inverter or silicon controlled.
There are three types of power: active power (P represents / unit W), reactive power (Q represents / unit Var), apparent power (S represents / unit VA).
And the power of our product is active power.
Active power is calculated as: P = U * I * cosφ, cosφ represents the power factor, for purely resistive loads (such as incandescent, heater, etc.) the power factor is generally close to 1, for inductive load and capacitive load, the power factor is between 0-1; so when you test the purely resistive load, the power(P) is substantially equal to or close to U * I; but when you test inductive or capacitive loads (such as refrigerators, washing machines, televisions, computers, etc.), P
Package Weight : 84 G / 2.96 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 110*75*35 MM / 4.33*2.95*1.38 Inches