- It is a multifunctional soldering set, best for rope cutting, foam cutting, soldering, smoothing, shaping and scoring.
- Contains a wood burner with 5 tips for both soldering and wood burning in a convenient package.
- It can contribute to almost every hobby and craft. Ideal tool for any hobbyist who performing soldering jobs, working with styrofoam, cutting stencils or burning designs into wood or leather.
How to Solder:
1. Choose a suitable wattage iron and right solder for the job. The wattage should be large enough to throughly heat the parts being soldered.
2. Before soldering, clean the parts to be soldered.
3. Soldering iron tip should also be cleaned and coated with solder.
4. Heat the parts where soldering is required, apply solder to the heated parts only. The melted solder should flow evenly when enough heat is applied to the solder parts.
1. Use soldering stand and other aid to avoid burns.
2. Heating elements' life will be shortened if soldering iron tip is pulled outward and is used.
3. After finish the works, cool the soldering iron down naturally.
Application: Ideal for wood burning, embossing leather working and home DIY soldering repair.
Package Weight : 181 G / 6.38 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 133*263*35 MM / 5.24*10.35*1.38 Inches