- Prevent premature boost leakage.
- Hard annodized CNC machined aluminium valve for increased performance and durability.
- Spring increases valve speed for fast response
- Adjustable spring rate to suit a range of applications.
- Universal Fit All Turbochargered / Supercharger Cars(It is for custom make project,Required modification to fit).
- Made of high grade CNC billet aluminum die-cast body and andized finished.
- Our blow off valves is a dual stage pull-type relief valve. Unlike typical push type blow-off valves,will not leak under any level of boost.
- It is constructed of billet aluminum, which ensures long-term durability and a high luster look.
- Professional installation is highly recommended!
Material Type: Aluminum
Inlet Connection: 25mm
Manufacturer Part Number: BOV1004
Fitment: Diesel / Oil Engines Only
Placement on Vehicle: Front
Car Compatibility:1.8T turbocharged vehicle:
- Volkswagen Beetle 1.8T
- Golf MK4 1.8T
- Passat 1.8T
- POLO 1.8T
- Bora 1.8T
- Skoda 1.8T
- Audi A3 A4 1.8T (B5 B6)
- IBIZA LEON 1.8T
- Generation of Blow Off Valves which has a Floating Valve, it is this breakthrough in design that produces quicker valve response, increased valve travel, and improved resistance to premature valve lift and boost leak. The unique floating valve design incorporates a revised adjustable spring system and diaphragm ventilation, while maintaining the advantages of a standard BOVs push valve structure and heat resistant silicone diaphragm.This allows the springs and diaphragm to better control the valve and boost. By locating one spring under and keeping one over the diaphragm, it makes the need for spring pre-load less dependent on idle and light boost situations and more on keeping the valve closed under boost.
- This is the preferred venting solution for street tuners and drag racers. Big flow and even bigger sound. Easy to install and set up.
Package Weight : 339 G / 11.96 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 120*110*80 MM / 4.72*4.33*3.15 Inches