Applications: Commercial arts, illustrations , photo, hobby and crafts
- How to spray fill fluid in the cup after thinning appropriately.
- Hold the airbrush lightly in your hand.
- By pressing the main lever a streamof air emerges ,then draw it backward graduallyfor color atomization.
- The spray pattern is in accordance with the distance between a work surface and a air brush.
- For fine line spray remove the needle cover and hold the air brush near a work surface.
- Assemble the airbrush hose and compressor together and make sure compressor be put to the steady positionT100 small air compressor could match the use of double action airbrush as well as single action airbrush.
- Plug ac cord to the coonnect the adapter to the electrical source. the adapter output voltage is 12V and current is 2A
- If the working-pressure is too large,please rotate the adjuster-valve to get proper working-pressure the range is from 0psi to 25psi.
- Empty the fluid cup and wash with water or solvent by a brush.
- Refill cup with water or solvent,then block the needle cover with a finger and spray.
- The air flows backward into nozzle to clean the paints remained the air brush.
- The compressor should be put in dry,clean and ventilates place.
- Do not let children contact and play.
- The compressor's ambient temperature should be in 0-40℃ and do not put in solarization.
- Do not let the compressor work the 30 minutes if do not assemble the hose and the airbrush.
- Please put the airbrush onto the holder when you do not use it so that not broken.
- This comprosser should be used with single action airbrush.
Package Weight : 1185 G / 41.80 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 200*130*120 MM / 7.87*5.12*4.72 Inches