- B02 is the newly developed wireless scan tool. It supports most standard OBD-II protocols
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database)
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
Display Current Sensor Data, Including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure
Default Settings(user adjustable):
- Works with OBD-II compliant vehicles
- Wireless (Bluetooth) 5~10 meter
- Software included for Pa, PDA_,Mobile
- Software included for Windows PC ,Can also be used with a PC with a Bluetooth Card.
- Software included for Windows Smartphone Android torque
- Windows Version: scan master elm, Scan Tool.net, PCMSCAN, etc.
- Android version: Torque, Dash Command, OBD Car Doctor, Auto Doctor, Mini OBDII, EOBD, etc.Version: OBD Scope.
- Software support platform: Windows- XP, Windows- 7/8, android, symbian, etc.
Package Weight : 32 G / 1.13 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 66*26*100 MM / 2.60*1.02*3.94 Inches