- V01HW is the newly developed wireless scan tool. It supports most standard OBD-II protocols
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database)
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
Display Current Sensor Data, Including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure
- WindowsVersion: Scanmaster-elm, ScanTool.net, PCMSCAN, etc.
- Android Version: Torque, DashCommand, OBD Car Doctor, Auto Doctor, Mini OBDII, EOBD, etc.
- Symbian Version: OBDScope.
- IOS Version: Auto Doctor, OBD Car Doctor, DashCommand, EOBD, etc.
- Software support platform: Windows- XP, Windows- 7/8, android, symbian, etc.
Package Weight : 26 G / 0.92 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 66*26*100 MM / 2.60*1.02*3.94 Inches
1055 - Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'epathchina.o.date_purchased' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
select p.products_id, p.products_image from epc_table_thirtyone opa, epc_table_thirtyone opb, epc_table_thirty o, epc_table_thirtyeight p where opa.products_id = '23723' and opa.orders_id = opb.orders_id and opb.products_id != '23723' and opb.products_id = p.products_id and opb.orders_id = o.orders_id and p.products_status = '1' group by p.products_id order by o.date_purchased desc limit 8