- Sturdy and light weighted Aluminum body.
- Easy and very convenient to use.
- Require ambient light source only.
- Compact design with rubberized grip handle.
- Heavy-duty & lightweight.
- Clear display of scales.
- Soft and flexible eyepiece, superior comfort while viewing.
- Simple & easy manual calibration.
- Instant and reliable measurements of aqueous solutions.
- Adjustable for focus.
- Brix: 0 ~ 90%
- Brix: + - 0.50%
- Brix: 0.5 %
This refractometer is specifically created for brewing of beer but it can also be great for:
- 1. Fruits, vegetables & grasses.
monitor and control sugar concentrations in foods, beverages, crops and plants, checking the ripeness of fruit in the field and verifying product after harvesting and/or controlling concentrations during processing and packaging to ensure product.
- 2. Wine or beer:
use Brix readings to get wort sugars and help determine finished alcohol readings (for alcohol reading, best use in conjunction with a hydrometer).
Product Weight : 90 G / 3.17 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 140*40*40 MM / 5.51*1.57*1.57 Inches
Package Weight : 233 G / 8.22 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 205*75*55 MM / 8.07*2.95*2.17 Inches