- This dual scale salinity refractometer is used to measure, monitor and control the concentration of salt water and brine, especially useful for aquarium and marine applications.
- This high refractometer measures on 2 scales, specific gravity (D 20/20) and parts per thousand and difficult to read hydrometer.
- With just a couple of drops of aquarium water you know exactly what your salinity is.
- This refractometer does not need calibration solutions like some other refractometer.
- Simply use everyday drinking water to calibrate in 30 seconds upon first receiving or after a long dormant period.
- A refractometer is easier and more accurate than a hydrometer for measuring sugars.
- Made of sturdy aluminum.
Type: Salt (ATC)
1.000 to 1.070 Refractive Index
Dimensions: 194 x 38 x 38mm/7.6 x 1.5 x 1.5in
Product Weight : 240 G / 8.47 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 200*50*50 MM / 7.87*1.97*1.97 Inches
Package Weight : 240 G / 8.47 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 200*50*50 MM / 7.87*1.97*1.97 Inches