Features : - Heavy duty. (Durable Aluminum)
- Durable and built to last long.
- Heavy-duty with aluminum construction.
- Easy to focus and calibrate.
- Accurate testing results guaranteed.
- Made with the highest and finest of aluminum & rubber that makes it lightweight.
- Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber.
- Extremely easy-to-use.
Type: Grape & Alcohol Refractometer
Measuring Range: 0-25%Vol , 0-40%Brix, 0-22Baume
Minimum Division: 0.2%Vol , 0.2%Brix
Accuracy: +/- 0.2%Vol , +/- 0.2%Brix
This refractometer is specifically created for brewing of beer but it can also be great for:
- Fruits, vegetables & grasses:
Monitor and control sugar concentrations in foods, beverages, crops and plants, checking the ripeness of fruit in the field and verifying product after harvesting and controlling concentrations during processing and packaging.
- Wine or beer:
Use Brix readings to get wort sugars and help determine finished alcohol readings. (for alcohol reading, best use in conjunction with a hydrometer)
Package Weight : 219 G / 7.73 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 205*75*55 MM / 8.07*2.95*2.17 Inches