Function: JOYO JF-33 Analog Delay Guitar effect Pedal
- Get mild and mellow circuit delay with JF-33 Analog Delay.
- Sturdy aluminum alloy case with stoving varnish finish.
- True bypass design minimizes tone loss.
- Time, Mix, Repeat three knobs to control warm output tone.
- LED power indicator.
Model: JF-33 Analog Delay
Effects Pedal: Analog Delay Pedal
3 Adjusting Knobs:
- Time: Adjust delay time, which increases with the clockwise rotation of the TIME knob.
- Repeat: Adjust delay repeat times, when the REPEAT knob is rotates in clockwise, the times of the delay repeat would be more, and the least frequency is one time.
- Mix: Adjust the contrast proportion, under clockwise rotation of the MIX knob, the proportion between the original signal and delay signal would become larger, and comes to 1:1 when rotates to the most.
Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
Output Impedance: 1K Ohms
Running Current: 40mA
Power: 6F22 9V battery / DC 9V adapter(Not included.)
Note: This unit is without battery, put on the battery by opening the back cover with a screwdriver.
Product Weight : 182 G / 6.42 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 118*61*50 MM / 4.65*2.40*1.97 Inches
Package Weight : 242 G / 8.54 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 130*70*60 MM / 5.12*2.76*2.36 Inches