- Features the unique designed logical navigation keyboard. (green means GO, and Red means EXIT).
- Bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible indication for readiness verification.
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes.
- Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL).
- Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Displays DTC definitions on the TFT screen without checking online.
- Views freeze frame data stored in car computer board.
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions related).
- Reads live PCM data stream and display in both text mode and graph mode.
- Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN).
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions, fully support Russian.
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable.
- Life time free update service by one-click, the scan tool will automatically update itself without worry.
- Support printing the diagnostic report via PC.
- Support 10 modes of diagnostics, including O2 sensor test, EVAP Test and component Test.
Display: Backlit m 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provide via vehicle battery
Package Weight : 360 G / 12.70 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 180*150*50 MM / 7.09*5.91*1.97 Inches