- Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light( MIL).
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Displays DTC definitions on unit screen.
- Views freeze frame data.
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
- Identifies pending codes.
- Reads live PCM data stream.
- Displays live O2 sensor test data.
- Graphs data C (1996 and newer).
- Reads, stores & playbacks live sensor data.
- Memory/battery backup for off vehicle data review and analysis.
- Multilingual menu:--- English, Spanish, French,German.
- Performs modules present test.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current
- Built-in OBD-II DTC look up library.
- Large easy to read backlit LCD screen.
- Software upgrade able via internet.
- Prints data via PC.
- The KW808 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBDII EOBD compliant vehicles to enable technicians and home users to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems. Sophisticated yet easy-to-use, this hand-held scanning tool enables fast and easy access to engine based EOBD Fault codes, The CAN enabled tool gives clear, concise DTC definitions on its large back-lit LCD screen retrieves generic P0, P2 and P3 and U0 codes for engine emissions and also picks up manufacturer specific P1, P3 and U1 codes, Turns off MIL light, Stores freeze frame data for later evaluation and will also display monitor and I/M readiness status.
Material Type : Plastic and Metal
Item Type : Code Readers & Scan Tools
Feature: Strong and Stable
Package Weight : 735 G / 25.93 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 250*180*70 MM / 9.84*7.09*2.76 Inches