Features : - Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light. ( MIL)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
- Turns off Check Engine Light, (MIL) clears codes and resets monitors.
- Displays DTC definitions on unit screen.
- Views freeze frame data.
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status. (emissions)
- Identifies pending codes.
- Eads live PCM data stream.
- Displays live O2 sensor test data.
- Graphs data C. (1996 and newer)
- Reads, stores & playbacks live sensor data.
- Memory/battery backup for off vehicle data review and analysis.
- Multilingual menu is English, Spanish, French, German.
- Performs modules present test.
- Retrieves vehicle information. (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current.
- OBD-II protocols.
- Built-in OBD-II DTC look up library.
- Large easy to read backlit LCD screen.
- Software upgrade able via internet.
- Prints data via PC.
- KONNWEI KW830 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis.
- Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the Auto Link AL519 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster.
- Thousands of trouble shooter code tips help technicians to save diagnosis and repair time.
Package Weight : 725 G / 25.57 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 250*180*70 MM / 9.84*7.09*2.76 Inches