- Small size, compact structure. Plug and never unplug.
- Stable wireless connection.
- No wires or batteries (adapter is powered by the diagnosis size sockets).
- The adapter uses the fastest and most reliable ARM chips.
- Stop communication, wait half an hour, auto sleep.
- Supports all OBDII protocols.
- The device is a small adapter that plugged into the vehicle OBD connector.
- On Bluetooth, it connects to any computer, tablet or smartphone, With associated diagnostic procedures.
- Measure the fuel consumption.
- Display real time operating performance of the car, such as momentum, vehicle speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, engine load, intake manifold pressure, throttle position, the values of oxygen sensors, air intake temperature, and more..
- Turn off the MIL (signal Check Engine).
- Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
- Record various parameters, display graphics in real time, and more.
Support Agreement: ISO 9141, KWP2000,SAE J1850, CAN ,J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM
Product Weight : 100 G / 3.53 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 120*75*40 MM / 4.72*2.95*1.57 Inches
Package Weight : 100 G / 3.53 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 120*75*40 MM / 4.72*2.95*1.57 Inches
Retail Packaging: Yes, General Box
The Close Looker:
Please be patient! Because of detailed picture presentations, it will take more time to open the website. If the images do not show up, please right click and choose "Show Picture" to show the pictures more rapidly.