- Super mini bluetooth ELM327 is the newly developed wireless scan tool. It supports all OBD-II protocols.
- Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles.
- Wireless (Bluetooth)
- Software included for Palm, PDA.
- Software included for Windows PC.
- Software included for Windows Smartphone.
- Supports ISO 9141, KWP2000.
- Supports SAE J1850.
- Supports CAN bus.
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
- Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
-Intake Manifold Pressure
-Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages / associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
Output interface: Bluetooth
LED indicator: OBD launch / receive, RS232 launch / receive, power supply
Operating voltage: 12V, (with short / over voltage protection)
Package Weight : 50 G / 1.76 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 150*100*20 MM / 5.91*3.94*0.79 Inches