- It is capable for charging 1 to 2 pcs 9V batteries.
- 2 independent channels to prevent the batteries from charging each other.
- LED battery indicator to show the status of battery charging.
- Automatic 9V battery pack voltage and polanty detection.
- Overcharge protection and short circuit protection.
Charge: 9V Ni-MH / Li-ion Battery
Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
Output: 9V DC120mA*1120mA*2
Working Temperature: 0 ~ 45 Centigrade Degree
- Use only 9V Ni-MH / Li-ion Battery.
- It is normal that the charger and batteries may become hot when charging.
- Use caution when handling.
- Use the charger properly to avoid electric shock.
- To charge battery before use.
- For batteries, 2 or 3 times charging and discharging are required. If batteries are stored for more than one week, recharge them before use.
- Remove batteries from the charger if it is not going to be used for a long time.
- High capacity with out memory effect.
- Short circuit and over-current protection.
- Stable performance, small internal resistance.
- Environmental protection.
- Widely used in Multimeter, Walkie - talkie Alarm and other electronic products.
- Never upside down the positive and negative.
- Never connect the positive and negative of battery with metal.
- Never ship or store the battery together with metal such as hairpin, necklace etc.
- Never knock, throw or trample the battery.
- Never throw the battery into water or fire; keep it under dry, shady and cool circumstance when not use. The proposed temperature for long-term storage is 10 - 45℃.
- Never use the battery under strong static and strong magnetic field, otherwise it will destroy the protecting device.
- If battery emit peculiar smell, heating, distortion or appear any unconventionality during using, storage or charging process, please take it out from device or charge and stop using.
- If battery leaked, the electrolyte get into eyes, please do not knead, wash eyes by water and send to hospital.
- Never cut through the battery with nail or other edge tool; scrap battery should be returned to the supplier and handled by the recycle station.
Package Weight : 120 G / 4.23 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 120*80*30 MM / 4.72*3.15*1.18 Inches
The Close Looker:
Please be patient! Because of detailed picture presentations, it will take more time to open the website. If the images do not show up, please right click and choose "Show Picture" to show the pictures more rapidly.