This machine is integrated with the battery (18650) charger and the charging treasure function. The push pull patented shell structure is very convenient for loading and unloading the battery. It has a dot matrix LCD screen display and a variety of status information display concise and intuitive. (Not included battery)
The independent charging circuit of each battery shows the battery level of each battery separately. The batteries need to be isolated from each other. Single or multiple sections (voltages are not equal) can work without affecting each other.
Can prevent reverse battery connection, reverse connection will not perform reverse charging, will not show power (show an empty battery).
It can be charged with 0 voltage, which can be recharged for some bad performance/over discharged batteries.
When the external power supply can digitally display the voltage and current of the boost output, and the corresponding USB icon scroll prompt is being discharged. It can display two output currents at the same time, and automatically restore the battery power display after the load is removed.
Insert the power supply with a power plug icon to indicate external power supply.
- Tip: If there is external power supply and the mobile phone is charging, the mobile phone will be given priority to be charged. After the mobile phone is full, it will be automatically recharged to the internal battery.
Fully automatic work:
- No load, no power, 20 seconds off, enter power saving mode,
- Insert the power supply and automatically start charging.
- Insert load automatically boot.
- Output current is too large to automatically cut off the output.
- When the battery voltage is lower than 3.1V, it will shut down automatically (note that it refers to the voltage with the load).
Press and hold the key (2 seconds) to manually turn on/off, short press (less than 1 second) to turn on/off the backlight.
- The LCD screen of the machine is not easy to extinguish the backlight of the screen in order to facilitate the observation and understanding of various states. If the individual feels that the backlight energy consumption wants to be turned off, the backlight can be turned off by pressing the button.
The power supply port is MICRO USB, marked with DC IN 5V, V8-4 requires 5V/2A power supply. If the power supply is insufficient, the charging will be affected. Note that if the charging line diameter is too high, the impedance is too high and the line loss is too large to cause the actual operating voltage to be low. There may be a phenomenon of unstable charging, that is, charge and stop when charging, but generally does not affect the use, after the battery is full of current can be seen to restore normal work.
Tip: The power supply current requirements of the model with a small number of battery cells can be appropriately reduced, such as V8-2/M2 or M3.
The output has 2 USB ports:
- The maximum output current of the USB1A output port is limited to 1.5A (before the old model was 1.2A). If the current value exceeds this value, the protection output will be turned off. The disconnected shape on the USB icon will be displayed on the line to indicate that the user exceeds 1.5A.
- The maximum output current of the USB2A output port is limited to 2.2A. If the current exceeds this value, the protective output will be turned off. There are also icon prompts.
- The sum of the output current of this model general model is 2.2A, (the follow-up upgrade version may be more current), and 2 USB output ports can output power at the same time. The precondition is that the sum does not exceed 2.2A. If it exceeds 2.2A, it will select Turn off the USB1A output, the backlight will be on/off prompt.(Upgrade models may have different tips)
Internal boost output voltage is 5.1V +/- 0.15V (general factory control is between 5.05-5.15, in order to reduce the mark on the complaint description should be slightly relaxed), the output voltage ripple does not exceed 150MV (actually around 100MV ).
- Tip: The unit displays the internal output voltage, the load terminal voltage is affected by the USB line loss will be lower than this voltage, the greater the current, the greater the line resistance, the greater the line pressure drop, usually shows that the output current is too small.
- The longer the wire, the finer the wire core, and the greater the wire resistance is, the larger the internal resistance is. Generally, some old wire will cause abnormal pressure drop due to wear of the USB contact reed, oxidation/elastic weakening, and mechanical deformation. Affect the discharge current becomes smaller.
Package Weight : 122 G / 4.30 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 130*50*40 MM / 5.12*1.97*1.57 Inches
Retail Packaging: Yes, General Box
1 x Power Bank Battery Charger.(Not included battery)