1. Electrical parameter measurement function (voltage, current, active power, energy).
2. Overload alarm function (over power alarm threshold, backlight and power flashing to alarm).
3. Power alarm threshold preset function (can set power alarm threshold).
4. Reset energy function.
5. Store data when power off.
6. Whole viewing angle LCD (display voltage, current, active power/energy at the same time).
7. Backlight function.
1.Power: test range: 0~22kW within 1KW, the display format is 0.0~999.9W1KW and above, the display format is 1000~9999W;10kw and above, the display format is 10.0~22.0kW.
2. Energy: test range: 0~9999kWhWithin 10KWh, the display format is 0~9999Wh10kWh and above, the display format is 10~9999kWh;Over 9999kwh will return 0.
3.Voltage: test range: 80~260VDisplay format: 80~260V.
4.Current: test range: 0~100ADisplay format: 0.00~99.99A.
- Short press the light button to turn on or off the backlight, the backlight has memory function, it can store the on or off state when power off.
- Step1: Long press the Setting button 6 for at least 3 seconds until the number in energy display area flash, then release the key.
- Step2: If short press the Setting button again, then the energy value is cleared and exit the reset state. If short press the light button again, then the energy value will not be cleared and will exit the reset state. If there is no operation on the key within 10 seconds, the energy value will not be cleared and will exit the reset state.
3.Set power alarm threshold:
- Step1: Long press the light button at least 3 seconds until the number in power display area flash, then release the key
- Step2: Power area display the current power alarm value and the last digit begin to flash, then you can short press the Setting button to plus 1, short press the light button can switch the digit which you want to set. The threshold can’t be over 2.5kw( note: the default value is 2.5kw).
- Step3: After finish the setting, long press the light button over 3 seconds or there is no operation over 10 seconds, it will store data automatically and exit the set state.
You can short press the Setting button to switch display the power/ energy, the display state will be store when power off.
1. This module is suitable for indoor, please do not use outdoor.
2. Applied load should not exceed the rated power.
3. Wiring order can’t be wrong.
4. It can't be used in some circuit such as inverter or silicon controlled.
- There are three types of power: active power (P represents / unit W), reactive power (Q represents / unit Var), apparent power (S represents / unit VA).
- And the power of our product is active power.
Active power is calculated as: P = U * I * cosφ, cosφ represents the power factor, for purely resistive loads (such as incandescent, heater, etc.) the power factor is generally close to 1, for inductive load and capacitive load, the power factor is between 0-1; so when you test the purely resistive load, the power(P) is substantially equal to or close to U * I; but when you test inductive or capacitive loads (such as refrigerators, washing machines, televisions, computers, etc.), P
Package Weight : 100 G / 3.53 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 105*70*35 MM / 4.13*2.76*1.38 Inches