1. Insert one end of the standard V07HU wire into the 3.0mm seat of the product, and connect the USB interface of the other end to the USB of the computer (for the first time use, the computer will automatically search and install drivers).
2. Connect the OBD port of the V07HU product to the OBD interface of the vehicle.
3. Let's take the PC test software "Scan Master ELM" as an example and introduce its usage.
- Open the software "Scan Master ELM".
- Enter options
- Communication, setting
- Click "connect"
- At this point, users can choose each function menu to see if the vehicle condition is normal.
The Software Can Perform The Following Operations:
1. Read the error diagnostic code - generic and vendor specific, and show what they mean (the database has more than 3000 generic code definitions)
2. Clear the error code and turn off the MIL (check engine indicator).
3. Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine speed per minute (RPM)
- Calculated load values
- coolant temperature
- Fuel system status speed.
- Short term fuel situation
- Long term fuel situation
- Intake manifold pressure
- Injection advance time
- Intake temperature
- Air velocity
- Absolute position of throttle valve
- Oxygen detection voltage associated with short term fuel state
- Fuel system status
- Fuel pressure
- There are many other data for fuel consumption monitoring.