- Multi-language user interface, supports up to 13 languages.
- Application layer fully complies with ISO 15031 and is compliant with SAE J1979.
- Fully functional Mode$01~Mode$09 operation.
- Supports a large number of vehicles manufacture by 70 manufacturers.
- DTC includes generic (P0, P2, P3, B0, U0 and C0) & manufacturer specific (P1, P3, B1,B2 ,U1 and C1,C2,) codes.
- Detailed DTC library: DTCs are explained in easy to understand words rather than obscure jargons. Online help information is available for 80% of all the DTCs,which shows the probable cause of the code.
- LCD:3 inch black mask LCD, wide visible area, high contrast.
- The contents is readable even in strong sun shine.
- ABS+PC engineer plastic housing (passed 6-meter free fall test.) patent No.200830010963.5.
- Harmless fade resistant paint.
- Rubber oil sprayed housing; slide, dirty, and vibration proof.
- Passed EMI / EMC test.
- PET 6-key film keypad.(3M harmless glue)
- Support manually input DTC Look up
- Read DTCs
- Clear DTCs
- Data stream
- Freeze Frame
- I/M Readiness
- O2 Monitor Test
- On-Board Mon Test
- Component Test
- Vehicle Info.
- Modules Present
- Unit of Measure
- State Emission
- Read All DTCs
- Read Stored DTCs
- Read Pending DTCs
- Detailed help information
- Capable of showing probable cause of a DTCs.
- Up to 161 data items, each of them is with online help information.
- Reset engine MIL
- This operation will erase all DTCs, freeze frame Data , oxygen sensor data, and reset IM Monitors and MIL.
Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian,Hebrew, German, French, Finnish, Dutch, Danish and Chinese
- SAE J1850 PWM
- SAE J1850 VPW
- KWP FAST INIT
- KWP 5BAUD INIT
- CAN 11BIT 500K
- CAN 29BIT 500K
- CAN 11BIT 250K
- CAN 29BIT 250K
- CAN_USER1 11B 125K
- CAN_USER1 29B 125K
- CAN_USER2 11B 50K
- CAN_USER2 29B 50K
- Full CAN BUS support for newest cars
- 11 Bit and 29Bit CAN
- Capable of communicating with multi ECU System
Attention: Only the OBD-II Protocols after 1996 are acceptable: ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4(KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM
Notice: Can't Update
Product Weight : 320 G / 11.29 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 245*160*40 MM / 9.65*6.30*1.57 Inches
Package Weight : 330 G / 11.64 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 245*160*40 MM / 9.65*6.30*1.57 Inches