Suitable for: Electronic equipment maintenance, home appliance repair, factory assembly line, school teaching.
- 1. Check whether the voltage is consistent before using the soldering iron.
- 2. Electric soldering iron should be kept dry, is strictly prohibited in wet or rain after use.
- 3. When the soldering iron is used for the first time, the slight smoke may be a normal phenomenon due to the heating of the heating-element, and will soon disappear.
- 4. Long life welding Tsui is strictly prohibited repair file, if not found on the activation of tin, tin can be used. (On the tin when the tip of high temperature control in about 220 degrees).
- 5. Electric iron in the use and cooling can not be any percussion, so as not to damage the heating-element.
- 6. It is forbidden to replace parts at power-on.
- Professional soldering tool is great for lead-free soldering semiconductors.
- Ideal for hobbies, kits, radios, and electronics work.
- Iron plated tip and stainless steel construction offer longer steel construction offer longer life.
- Interchangeable iron plated tips are available to make the soldering station excellent for electronic and electric use.
- Ceramic heating core heat fast, high efficiency, constant temperature stability, easy to tide leakage, so long life.
- Contains glass fibers for higher impact strength, dual insulation construction protects hands from heat.
- Handle with a type of high-strength heat-resistant materials, stainless steel shell, long life welding Tsui, high-quality durable heating elements, with high security, feel light, beautiful appearance and so on.
Product Weight : 238 G / 8.40 Ounces
Product Dimensions (L*W*H) : 330*105*40 MM / 12.99*4.13*1.57 Inches
Package Weight : 270 G / 9.52 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 330*105*40 MM / 12.99*4.13*1.57 Inches
Retail Packaging: Yes, Blister Packaging
1 x 100W 220 External Heat-type Electric Soldering Iron